- 8 channel capacity
- Link up to 12 units together (96 channels)
- Low Voltage and Direct Control versions available
- Hoist presence and limit detection (low voltage units only). Individual channel feedback
- Self-healing emergency stop connections
- 8, 16 and 32 channel handheld remotes
- Local controls on the front panel
- Automatic phase reversal correction, with user override facility (override on LV units only)
- Universal voltage input for worldwide use
- 5-pin 32A Red ‘Ceeform’ type plug to IEC60309
- Amphenol C16-3 Link In Male 14 + PE
- Amphenol C16-3 Link Out Female 14 + PE
Deploying a DigiHoist controller and Libra load cells to create an EN17206 compliant system for fixed speed hoists.
As requirements for EN17206 compliant systems increase around the world, many fixed-speed systems would not meet the requirements of this standard. However, a budget-sensitive and compliant rigging option can be achieved by deploying a combination of a Kinesys Digihoist controller, encoders, and Libra loadcells where load and position data can be used to stop motion prior to overload.
For rigging applications using variable speed hoists, Apex offers a straightforward and EN17206-compliant system.
For more information, please read our technical guide;