- Power distribution and emergency stop system contained in a compact case
- Two 32A three-phase Ceeform outlets protected with an adjustable RCD
- Single phase auxiliary outlet
- Adjustable RCD
- Multiple fixing points for hook clamps or half couplers
- 5-pin 32A Red ‘Ceeform’ type plug to IEC60309
- 2 x 5pin 32A ‘Ceeform’ type socket to IEC60309
- 1 x 16A ‘Ceeform’ type IEC60309 3 pole connector
- Ethercon for connection to Vector or K2
- 2 x XLR7 outputs
Array Mini PD-ES units come with either a 9pin or a 22pin emergency stop connector. When using multiple units that have different connectors, an adapter cable needs to be used to link them together.
We offer two adapter cables to resolve this issue:
STP-00-0130 22 pin Socapex Female – 9 Pin Female
STP-00-0140 22 pin Socapex Male – 9 Pin Female
For further information on these cables or to order one please contact your nearest Kinesys distributor.
When using multiple Array Mini PD-ES units, each one needs a unique IP address. This is set via dip switches on the unit, information on how to do this is here.