These statistics keep on rising due to the fact that it only takes ONE serious sun burn to increase the risk of getting skin cancer by 50%. This means that 1.0 million North Americans will develop skin cancer this year from being exposed to the sun's harmful rays. These are scary statistics but there is something you can do to keep from being one of them.
Wear Sunscreen! We at KINeSYS want to remind you of the importance of protecting your skin from harmful UV rays, which are responsible for more than 90% of all skin cancers. By protecting your skin with sunscreen on a regular basis, you can reduce the chances of being harmed by these rays while still being able to enjoy all of your favourite outdoor activities.
Ultraviolet A Facts
• Longer Rays than UVB and penetrate deeper into the skin
• Cause tanning
• Cause wrinkles and premature aging of the skin
• May cause burning and are potentially carcinogenic
Ultraviolet B Facts
• Are shorter and stronger than and are mainly absorbed by the skin's surface
• Cause sunburn
• Cause aging of the skin
• Cause Malignant tumors, such as basal and squamous cell carcinomas and melanoma
All of KINeSYS sunscreens and body care products are specifically designed for people with active lifestyles who spend a lot of time exposed to the sun and other elements.
If you are serious about caring for your body, visit our Online Store and order KINeSYS Oil Free Sunscreen NOW!
Please, take care of yourself and have a great summer!
The KINeSYS Team